Steven Lozada, MBA, PCC, COA, PMP
Descripción de actividad personal y profesional
Steven is the Founder and President of Upward Mindset a coaching, training and consulting company, which is committed and focused on co-creating and collaborating with individuals and organizations who seek to do good and do well in pursuit of their maximum potential. He is passionate about utilizing values-based coaching skills in engaging, exploring, and expanding individual and organizational growth possibilities, co-designing desirable outcomes, and achieving honorable and sustainable success. His professional experience include management and business development roles in the private sector, advisor and consultant for projects and acquisitions in the federal government, and religious organizational leadership.
Steven serves as the Executive Pastor of a bi-lingual church in Bethlehem, PA. He is also serves as the Chief Operating Officer of the National Latino Evangelical Coalition (NaLEC), which promotes initiatives for poverty alleviation, educational equity, and comprehensive immigration reform.
Steven’s mission is to merge individual/organizational leadership, business acumen and faith-based ethics to lead and develop generative leaders in various vocations and occupations for the betterment of a prosperous society.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from DeSales University
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Certified Executive Coach
- Associate Ontological Coach credential from the Federación Internacional de Coaching Ontológico Profesional (FICOP)
- Certified DISC Consultant
- Certified 360 Consultant
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification through the Project Management Institute
PO Box 8587, Allentown, PA 18101, USA